Sunday, March 29, 2009

Playing Catchup

I've spent weeks organizing my backup files and downloaded embroidery files which somehow had been duplicated half a zillion times... I also had 3 cd's worth of bernina pdf's from their old site, and all this stuff was on dozens of 'backup' disks that were nearly impossible to search. A few months ago, I got a portable hard drive, so I decided to upload every disk I'd made and sort them... I've been doing this for going on four weeks now!!
Then I thought I'd machine quilt that Warm Wishes quilt.. what is it with me and impossible tasks ???
I've got about two thirds of it done and have removed it from the machine temporarily so I can work on other UFOs.. eek.
I am hoping to have more to post soon. This connection is not the best but it seems to be my settings, not the G3 card.. I'm still researching causes.. bear with me. I'm trying to get it to stay connrcted long enough to upload a pic :((

2 comments:

Val said...

Don't you find that 'housekeeping' on the computer takes up your whole life! Anything I do with regard to arranging and organising files is bound to occupy me for weeks!
Love the quilting! Look forward to seeing more!

Erika said...

The quilting looks awesome.
Between paperwork for home and hubby's biz and my biz which is all done on computer-
I rather do housework-and I hate that!