Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More pictures..



I do love these old pictures, and since Erika reminded me that others do, too... here's a couple of pics of my FIL and his brothers, one labeled 1925.

This third picture is of my son and his cousins, taken in 1980, and this one is everyone's favorite, so it will go on the quilt too. They had a blast together that summer. DH was in school in San Diego so we went home to visit and the boys played outside all summer long..

Picture number 4 is one of my favorites.. It's DH and his brothers.. there are a lot of males in the family, can you tell ? Since I put in his dad's cowboy picture, I had to put in the one of DH and his brothers.. DH is the one in the middle.. Don't you love how his older brother is standing at attention and his younger brother is getting ready to "Draw!" ? Love the big old key rings, too..

2 comments:

SewIknit2 said...

I love old photo's too! we should do more with them! hows the project progressing?
Sue

Jan said...

I love your old pics too Deb...the sepia ones have such charm don't they? You're being SUCH a good girl and doing all this tidying of your computer! Wish I could say the same! hee hee
Jan xxx