Sunday, March 29, 2009

geez louise!

Well, now I know just why I haven't blogged in a while...
It took me the better part of an hour to get the images uploaded, and I ended up emailing them to my laptop and then it was simple. There is something radically wrong with the settings on my PC because I never had trouble with Firefox or the cable internet, but now with that G3 thingy I can't type a half decent reply on Delphi forums without it stalling and I have to select all my stuff, copy it to Notepad, then control, alt, delete, and stop firefox, then restart it and try again. I keep getting the " Firefox is not responding" so I even deleted the darn thing and reinstalled it!!!!!!!! I hate playing games with computers. This is also why I had so many gazillion backup disks, because whenever I had problems with previous computers, I would make backups of everything I thought I might want to save.. problem was, I didn't have a sensible sorting system. Now I have decided when I back things up, I will make it easier on myself, AND label the cd as well.
Insert expletive here! LOL.
I hope to have more pics to upload soon but right now I need to get back to quilting a grid pattern across a snowman wallhanging I started last fall. And force myself to finish projects in a reasonable amount of time... and not start things I can't finish, and...
sigh.... I am my mother after all ....... yikes..

3 comments:

Val said...

Snowman in March! Well it's good to see you posting again. I wondered whether you were still alive!!!

Erika said...

That's okay-snowmen in spring
I just finished Halloween bags about 3 weeks ago.

SewIknit2 said...

well it takes me until EAster to recover from Christmas! and enough said about pc woes! fingers crossed ours are solved, but its only a matter of time!
Sue xxx