Wednesday, October 17, 2007

nearing the finish line..



It's quilted. I used the feather that Ricky Tims drew for the Quarterly Software Society lesson last spring, I had done it up without jumps, and then stitched it in variegated threads. I added the appliques the other night, digitized from the lesson in the magazine.. pretty easy to follow, too. Here's a closeup,


Then I took a pic of how it shows on the back, too.. with my circles all randomly stitched with feathers.. of course I have the quality control inspector standing by..


She rushed to check it out since she knows that's her job and she takes it very seriously!! Funny how she's terribly frightened of people but she's not the least bit camera shy.


2 comments:

SewIknit2 said...

the quilt looks absolutely fabulous! and I too have an "Inspector" who is quite critical of any sewing projects!
Luckily HE doesn't bother my yarn projects although occasionally I have suspected someone MIGHT have chewed a bit on my sock as its OTN's ..

FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS!

SewIknit2 said...

Sorry! Debs, you are tagged!

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.